Friday, September 01, 2006

Best Week Ever!!

My little dirty secret. I actually watch the Vh1 time filler.
It's a total waste of time. But this summer aka too much free time, I spent many hours in front of the boob tube, enjoying new MTV ridiculousities, (Laguna Beach 2 *girly scream*)

Summer was a time for loneliness. Or, getting to know yourself better. My friends are losers who have real full time jobs, so me and ran. t. Bemoaned in the loneliness and watched losta movies.
I also screwed up my sched yet again. Which is why I'm up @ 2.30 in the morning, refreshing course sched page once every 90 minutes. Oh the pleasures.

Brief Rants:

I hate AviadCohen. (.com) He's unfortunately all over google video, his Hofstra degree is obviously good for nothin, because he sounds like a rambling idiot.

um. I'm forgiven for the above accusation. I have license. tis my blog. He's on google and yapping that Jesus does not approve of premarital sex. So now he's the one that came up with the brilliant idea. Whenever I find these J4J pp, (Bob Mendelsohn.... shout out from the ortho w/ no name!) I become this fierce maccabi, defender of Judaism, it's great. They should come back soon.

Next on the List,
I am sorely disappointed "It's all gone, Pete Tong" wasn't based on a true story. How flippin awesome was that movie? I am a Pancha fan forever.

Onto the sitemeter.

Well, the sitemeter sucks. Obviously. That's that.

and I'm too tired to sound my age, so I'll just stop right aboooouuuuuuuut

...
.....
........

here.

Onto the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home